Every Child. One Voice.
The association is a unit of the CA State PTA and is comprised of parents, teachers, students, administrators, and community volunteers working together to improve the physical, mental, and emotional health of all students. Our annual program includes Staff Appreciation Brunch, Craft Faire, Sober Grad, sponsorship of scholarships, among others.
EHS Hornet PTSA provides:
- A place for parents and students to learn about what is happening at our school in
academics, student leadership, clubs, athletics, music, art, and extracurricular activities.
- Camaraderie, friendship, and resources for parents, students, and teachers.
- Sponsors scholarships for member’s graduating seniors*
- Support for our amazing teachers and staff
- A way for parents to make a difference in our school and their student’s success
During Fall 2020/COVID-19 Precautions
- We are offering both in-person and virtual options to attend meetings.
- We have to meet off-campus. The place will be announced each month as soon as we know where. To mitigate the transfer of COVID-19, we will have an outside venue whenever possible. We ask everyone to wear masks and to practice good hygiene, handwashing, etc.
- Please use the video Zoom option if you are ill in any way, have had a COVID-19 exposure, have underlying medical problems making you vulnerable to illness, or if you'd just prefer to attend virtually. Members will be emailed the Zoom link before each meeting. Prospective members can email us for the link at EHSHornetPTSA@gmail.com.
Dates for 2020-2021: Meetings – Generally, every third Tuesday of the month (unless noted).
• Aug 25: (4th Tues): 300 Overhill Drive. PTSA @ 7:30 PM/Sober Grad to follow
• Sept 15: 300 Overhill Drive PTSA 6 PM / Sober Grad 7 PM.
• Oct 20: Only via Zoom this month
• Nov 17:
• Jan 19:
• Feb 23
• Mar 16:
• Apr 20:
• May 18:
Molly Schneider, President
Maria Torres, Secretary
Dan Santi, Treasurer
Tonya Waterman, Sober Grad Chair
• $5 for student
• $15 for adults (parents/teachers/staff)
Membership Form 2020/21
Feel free to contact us for more information!