EHS Hornet PTSA
Every Child. One Voice.
The association is a unit of the CA State PTA and is comprised of parents, teachers, students, administrators, and community volunteers working together to improve the physical, mental, and emotional health of all students. Our annual program includes Staff Appreciation Brunch, Craft Faire, Sober Grad, sponsorship of scholarships, renovation of the Class of '69 Memorial Fountain, and accompanying education on safe driving and healthy choices, among others.
EHS Hornet PTSA provides:
- A place for parents and students to learn about what is happening at our school in
academics, student leadership, clubs, athletics, music, art, and extracurricular activities.
- Camaraderie, friendship, and resources for parents, students, teachers, and community volunteers.
- Sponsorship for scholarships for member’s graduating seniors*
- Support for our amazing teachers and staff
- A way for parents to make a difference in our school and their student’s success
2022-2023 Meetings – 6 PM in the EHS ACC every third Tuesday of the month (unless noted)
• Aug 23rd (4th Tues)
• Sept 20th
• Oct 18th
• Nov 15th
• Jan 17th
• Feb 28th (4th Tuesday)
• Mar 21st
• Apr 18th
• May 16th
2021-2022 Board of Directors
Meg Benda, President
Eva-Marie Christman, VP Membership
Michelle Bond, Secretary
Dan Santi, Treasurer
Joana Allen, Fundraising
Steve Main, Class of '69 Memorial
Join at https://jointotem.com/ca/redding/ehs-hornet-ptsa or via check
• $5 for student members
• $15 for adults (parents/teachers/staff)
*EHS Hornet Scholarship awards based on parent and student participation as well as student involvement in the
school, community, and academics.