Every Child. One Voice.
The association is a unit of the CA State PTA and is comprised of parents, teachers, students, administrators, and community volunteers working together to improve the physical, mental, and emotional health of all students. Our annual program includes Staff Appreciation Brunch, Craft Faire, Sober Grad, sponsorship of scholarships, renovation of the Class of '69 Memorial Fountain, and accompanying education on safe driving and healthy choices, among others.
EHS Hornet PTSA provides:
- A place for parents and students to learn about what is happening at our school in
academics, student leadership, clubs, athletics, music, art, and extracurricular activities.
- Camaraderie, friendship, and resources for parents, students, teachers, and community volunteers.
- Sponsorship for scholarships for member’s graduating seniors*
- Support for our amazing teachers and staff
- A way for parents to make a difference in our school and their student’s success
2023-2024 Meetings – 6 PM in the EHS ACC every third Tuesday of the month (unless noted)
- August 22 (4th Tuesday)
- September 19
- October 17
- November 28 (4th Tuesday)
- No December meeting
- January 16
- February 27 (4th Tuesday)
- March 19
- April 16
- May 21
2023-2024 Board of Directors
Join at https://jointotem.com/ca/redding/ehs-hornet-ptsa or via check
• $5 for student members
• $15 for adults (parents/teachers/staff)
*EHS Hornet Scholarship awards based on parent and student participation as well as student involvement in the
school, community, and academics.