Student Accident and Sickness Insurance - 20/21 School YearTop of Page
Click the links below to access:
CELL PHONE AND MUSICAL DEVICE POLICY
- Cell Phones/Musical Devices may not be used in any classroom at any time.
- No Cell Phones/Musical Devices may be used during class time (in or out of the classroom I.e. bathroom breaks, trips to the library or main offices)
- Cell Phones/Musical Devices that are visible or heard ringing, vibrating, etc during class time hours in or out of a classroom will be confiscated.
- Cell Phone/Musical Device use is defined as phone calls, texting, emailing, surfing the web, checking the time, calling mom or dad, listening to music, etc (etc equals everything else).
Violations will result in the following:
- 1st Violation: Device is confiscated and returned to the student at the end of the day and the policy is reviewed with the student
- 2nd Violation: Device is confiscated and parent is required to pick up device and policy is reviewed with the parent
- 3rd Violation: Device is confiscated, a parent is required to pick up the device, policy reviewed, and the student receives one day of ISS
- 4th and subsequent violations: The device is confiscated, a parent is required to pick up the device, the policy is reviewed, and the student receives two days of ISS and possible SARB referral discussed.